Andrew's XCP-ng page
Here's a quick link to some of my code for XCP: (last updated Sep 25, 2022)
NOTE: I changed the package name to be compatible with the standard XCP repository.
My old package can not be directly upgraded. You can use yum swap to remove the old and install the new package without being disconnected.
- New 5.10.145 based I225 IGC driver source is on github pending addition to XCP.
- Old 5.10.108 based Intel I225 IGC driver for XCP-ng 8.2 source: TAR
- New 5.10.108 based Intel E1000e driver for XCP-ng 8.2 source: TAR
Note: This 8125 driver has SG/TSO, PTP, RSS enabled by default.
Note: This 8125 driver has (optional) firmware loading enabled. Please manually download the rtl8125 firmware and install in XCP in /usr/lib/firmware/rtl_nic
Note: This 8125 package is a direct update for the XCP package.
Note: The 8125 Chipset/PCI-E card/driver has been known to cause system problems and crashes (not an XCP problem).
Note: If you update the kernel from XCP-ng with a new version it will overwrite the Dom0 VGA patch and may disrupt networking. You can re-install the network drivers but you can not re-enable the VGA.
- Custom XCP-ng 8.2.1 install ISO with Xen 64bit VGA Dom0 kernel fix (NUC11) and new ethernet drivers (NUC10/NUC11): NUC Test 2 ISO and new NUC Test 3 (updated ethernet drivers)
Tested/Supports primay display supported by Boot UEFI (HDMI/DP/TB). Does not support display disconnect/reconnect or sleep (loss of console display).
- Updated Custom XCP-ng 8.2.1 install ISO with Xen 64bit VGA Dom0 kernel fix (NUC11) and new ethernet drivers (e1000e/I225/r8125): NUC Test 3 ISO
- Xen 64bit VGA Dom0 kernel fix source patch, backport from Linux 5.17: TAR Will be inclded in XCP-ng 8.3
Note: You may need to manually uninstall other IGC or e1000e drivers before installing these as the package names may not be the same so the system sees them as different packages.
Note: If you manually delete the drivers you'll need to issue the "depmod -a" and "dracut --force -M /boot/initrd-$(uname -r).img $(uname -r)" commands.